1. Do you offer services outside of Atlanta/Georgia?
Bermac services clients across the US. Many of our clients work in Atlanta, but we are happy to travel anywhere Delta flies.
2. What do your services cost?
We offer three different pricing formats for our clients: retainer, hourly and per quote.
Our retainer clients enjoy all-in-one pricing that includes job audits, training, job specific documentation and on-call safety advice.
Our hourly clients are “pay as you go.” They have access to the same services as retainer clients, but pay only for what they need, when they need it.
If you have a project where you require safety services, we can provide you a quote for that one project and include only the services that you think you will need.
3. How long have you been in business?
Bermac was founded in 2008 and most of our safety professionals have at least 15 years of safety experience.
4. How do I schedule training?
Viviana Garcia, our Training Coordinator, is available Monday through Friday to assist with scheduling training, and to help you determine what training solution best fits your needs.
5. Can you provide training at our facility?
Bermac has the tools to train anywhere. We are happy to come to your facility or jobsite to provide training. Bermac also has a state of the art training center located in Roswell, GA. We perform instructor-led courses and computer-based training at this location. For more information on our instructor led courses and computer-based training please visit our training page.
6. Do you offer courses in Spanish?
7. Do you offer OSHA citation assistance?
If you have had an OSHA audit, please call us and we can advise you on how to proceed.
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
Bermac is happy to send you an invoice for services. We accept checks, credit cards and cash.
9. Can you help with DOT compliance?
Yes, Bermac has trained staff that are knowledgeable about DOT/FMCSA Regulations. We can assist you with developing a new DOT compliance program or with ensuring your current program is in compliance.
10. Do your employees have government clearance to work at military bases, government facilities, airports and other high-security facilities?
Bermac employees are currently “badged in” at a variety of high-security facilities and we have a unique understanding of the procedures required to gain access to these locations.