Date(s) - 08/30/2021
Aerial/Scissor Lift/Mobile Elevated Work Platform training course is offered at Safety Consultants USA’s Training Center in Atlanta. Training materials are included in the cost of the course. Students who successfully complete the course will receive a training card. Students must speak and understand Spanish to register for this class. If you have students that require training in English please visit our training page for our English course offering: https://bermacsafety.com/osha-training/instructor-led-classes/
- Basic pre-start inspection of lifts
- Testing lift controls
- Fall protection requirements per OSHA (standing on floor of basket not rails)
- Use of harness and lanyard – proper anchor point
- Lift capacities
- Proper way of carrying material in lift
- Outrigger use
- Tip-Over hazard awareness (holes, drop-offs, soft soils, etc.)
- Caught between/pinch point awareness
- Driving/moving lifts safely
- Safety during windy or gusty conditions
- Awareness of electrical hazards
- Keeping lift floor clean
- Basic emergency procedures
- Understanding placards, warnings, etc.
- Written multiple choice test.
This course will not include a practical exam. All students that successfully complete the course will receive a plastic training card.
Bookings are closed for this event.