Date(s) - 01/19/2021
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
ATSSA Certified DOT Flagger course is offered at Bermac’s Training Center in Atlanta. Training materials are included in the cost of the course. Students who successfully complete the course will receive an American Traffic Safety Standards Association Certified Flagger card. Students must speak and understand Spanish to register for this class. If you have students that require training in English please visit our training page for our English course offering: https://bermacsafety.com/osha-training/instructor-led-classes/
This course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger:
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
Students that successfully complete this course will receive an American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Certified Flagger Card. The cost of the course includes all materials.
Bookings are closed for this event.