Date(s) - 10/20/2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger:
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
Students that successfully complete this course will receive an American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Certified Flagger Card. The cost of the course includes all materials.
Bookings are closed for this event.