Date(s) - 12/09/2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Excavation and Trenching Safety Course at Bermac’s Training Center in Atlanta. This course will cover:
- How to identify and excavation vs. a trench
- Hazards involved in excavations and trenches
- How to implement proper planning at each stage of digging
- Proper access and egress
- How to properly complete a soil assessment
- Hazard control means and methods
- Review of field examples – right and wrong
- Responsibilities of the competent person
All materials are provided for the class at no additional charge. Students that successfully complete the class will be issued a plastic training card.
Bookings are closed for this event.