Our Industrial Hygiene team can perform hazard exposure assessments for both general industry and construction environments and provide written programs and training. Bermac strives to provide practical solutions to any hazards that we identify. Bermac provides the following Industrial Hygiene services:
- Exposure Monitoring for chemical, physical and biological hazards
- Silica Air Monitoring and Silica Control Plans (Construction and General Industry)
- Welding Air Monitoring – Hexavalent Chromium, lead, manganese, aluminum, lead, etc.
- Paints and Coatings – Solvents, Powder Coats, Urethanes, epoxies
- Confined Space 4 Gas Monitoring and Permit Assistance
- Slip Meter Testing
- Noise – Hearing Conservation Programs