OSHA Safety Consulting Services – Kendale Lakes , FL
OSHA Safety Consulting Services serving in Kendale Lakes , FL
What does a safety consultant do?
What is OSHA compliance?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a branch of the federal Department of Labor charged with the task of ensuring that employers establish and maintain a safe workplace for their employees.
Kendale Lakes, FL
Kendale Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) and a suburb of Miami in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 56,901 at the 2000 census.
OSHA Safety Consulting Services for companies in Kendale Lakes, FL
- OSHA Construction Safety Consulting
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Safety Training
- Third-Party Site Safety Assessments
- Written Health and Safety Programs and Safety Documentation
- Safety Staffing
- DOT/Fleet Safety Programs
- OSHA Citation Defense
- Workers Compensation Claims Management