OSHA Safety Consulting Services – Leisure City , FL
OSHA Safety Consulting Services serving in Leisure City , FL
What does a safety consultant do?
What is OSHA compliance?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a branch of the federal Department of Labor charged with the task of ensuring that employers establish and maintain a safe workplace for their employees.
Leisure City, FL
Leisure City is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 22,152 at the 2000 census. Leisure City is most notable for its neighboring proximity to the Coral Castle Museum.
OSHA Safety Consulting Services for companies in Leisure City, FL
- OSHA Construction Safety Consulting
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Safety Training
- Third-Party Site Safety Assessments
- Written Health and Safety Programs and Safety Documentation
- Safety Staffing
- DOT/Fleet Safety Programs
- OSHA Citation Defense
- Workers Compensation Claims Management