OSHA Safety Consulting Services – Lantana , FL
OSHA Safety Consulting Services serving in Lantana , FL
What does a safety consultant do?
What is OSHA compliance?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a branch of the federal Department of Labor charged with the task of ensuring that employers establish and maintain a safe workplace for their employees.
Lantana is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is thirty-seven miles north from Fort Lauderdale. This town is part of the Miami metropolitan area. The population was 10,423 at the 2010 United States Census.
OSHA Safety Consulting Services for companies in Lantana, FL
- OSHA Construction Safety Consulting
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Safety Training
- Third-Party Site Safety Assessments
- Written Health and Safety Programs and Safety Documentation
- Safety Staffing
- DOT/Fleet Safety Programs
- OSHA Citation Defense
- Workers Compensation Claims Management